Monday 12 May 2014

preliminary task










This is my first attempt at a school magazine, Im happy with my work if i was to improve it I would lay my text out differently.  


I used the colour green because its one of the colours for Haggerston school, my back ground is white because its simple and it makes my text stand out.
Both magazine covers have bold mast heads which shows the importance of that magazine, the posture of both celebrity photos are very strong showing there confidence. The simplicity of the back grounds of the magazine covers draws more focus to the cover lines and image, using the image and cover line you are aware of the target audience.  
This is a good example of a school magazine as the cover lines are appropriate for its target audience. I think it could be improved by making the front cover less busy as there seems to be a lot happening.

These are my favorite pictures because they show a variety of shots I have a extreme close up a mid shot and a wide shot.








No comments:

Post a Comment